Bansko Ski (€) – 7 Nights – 4* Perun Lodge (Sofia Flight)
Departures between 08/01/2022 and 19/03/2022
Book a 7 night Bulgaria ski holiday in the resort of Bansko from €899 per person in 2022. The resort of Bansko sits at the foot of the Pirin Mountains, 160 kms from Sofia, Bulgaria’s capital city. In recent years, it has hosted World Cup skiing events, and is regularly voted Bulgaria’s best ski resort. A gondola ride to the main lift station opens to a vast array of runs that will suit all levels of skiers.
All our hotels are located within a short walk of the Gondola Station in the new part of the resort.
Nightlife is extensive. The old town offers charm with ‘olde world’ restaurants offering traditional Bulgarian menus. Choose the new part of the resort for a great choice of bars, restaurants and nightclubs – you will be spoilt for choice!
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in luggage 20kg
- Return coach airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation Perun Lodge, Bansko
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of helmets*
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability.
- Departs Dublin 11:10 Arrives Sofia 16:55
- Departs Sofia 08:35 Arrives Dublin 10:35
Single Supplement - Available on request / Apartment £40pps extra
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour