Borovets Ski (€) 7 nights, 4* Rila Hotel (Sofia Flight)
Departures between 08/01/2022 and 19/03/2022
Fly from Dublin to Sofia and enjoy a week of ski in the resort of Borovets, Bulgaria. The 4* Rila Hotel is located at the end of the ski slopes and only 200 yards from the Gondola lift. The hotel offers a spa area and various restaurants and entertainment clubs.
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in luggage 20kg
- Return coach airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation Lion Hotel, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There are no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
- Depart Dublin 11:10 arrive Sofia 16:55
- Depart Sofia 08:35 arrive Dublin 10:35
Single Supplement - Available on request / Night-time skiing in Borovets is not included in your ski pack. You can book this with a Rep in resort for approximately 35 lev
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour