3* Bechlwirt – Kirchberg
Departures between 23/12/2023 and 09/03/2024
The hotel sits in the centre of the resort and owns one of the best restuarants in town. The village is located at the heart of the Brixental valley and only 6km away from the legendary sport town “Kitzbühel”. Kirchberg boasts a lively and traditional local architecture, delicious Tyrolean specialities, après-ski and nightlife.
Kirchberg ski resort in Austria is renowned for its lively après ski. It’s ideally placed for its ski-lift and piste links to the more famous and fashionable neighbour Kitzbühel, and for nearby access to the vast SkiWelt ski domain.
Beginners can get to grips on the nursery slopes at the base of the Mairel chairlift and on the Gaisberg mountain. More advanced skiers should attempt some of the more challenging long reds and black such as the Kampen, an enjoyable scenic red that winds in and out of the forest.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed and breakfast, 2 adults sharing a triple or twin room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers – airport/hotel
- 7 nights in 3* Bechlwirt, Kirchberg
- Bed and breakfast
- Austrian Tourist Tax payable locally to hotel
- Ski packs can be purchased in resort
- Departs Belfast International 06:00 / Arrives Salzburg 09:40
- Departs Salzburg 10:30 / Arrives Belfast International 12:10
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour