Blackpool and the world famous illuminations – 4 nights
Departures between 19/09/2022 and 10/10/2022
Blackpool is the UK’s capital of fun offering something for all age groups. From September, the world-famous Blackpool Illuminations attracts thousands to the resort.
Our short break tours allow the opportunity to travel from Belfast in comfort, with a choice of weekend or midweek short breaks. Stroll along one of the three piers, travel to the top of Blackpool Tower or enjoy the fun in one of the many entertainment venues in the resort.
Our hotel, The Ruskin Hotel, is centrally located and offers nightly entertainment
£50 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and the Stena Terminal, Belfast
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Belfast/Cairnryan
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3* Ruskin hotel, Blackpool
- Breakfast and Evening Meals
- Nightly Entertainment
- Tour of the Blackpool Illuminations
- Services of an experienced Driver
Please note: Due to current government restrictions tour details are subject to changes. Some hotel facilities, entertainment and services may not be available.
- Departs Belfast 07:30 – Arrives in Cairnryan 09:52
- Departs Cairnryan 19:30 – Arrive in Belfast 21:45
Single Supplement Cost: £40 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No