Blackpool Lights & Entertainment
Departures on 10/12/2021
With more than eighteen million visitors each year, there is no doubt Blackpool is the UK’s capital of fun and entertainment. Boasting three fun packed piers, the famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach and a great choice of entertainment, Blackpool offers something for everyone and you will be spoilt for choice during your weeks holiday here.
And come September, the famous Blackpool Illuminations draws visitors from across the UK, Ireland, and European countries, to experience this spectacular show lights!
£50 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossing from Belfast to Cairnryan with Stena Line
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Ruskin Hotel, Blackpool
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Nightly entertainment
- Full day shopping at the Trafford Centre
- Tour of the Blackpool Illuminations
Stena Line asks that you store your main luggage in the luggage trollies prior to boarding the ferry. We advise a small hold all for the day you travel on-board.
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Departs Belfast 07:30 – Arrives in Cairnryan 09:52
- Departs Cairnryan 19:30 – Arrive in Belfast 21:45
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No