Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Killarney
Departures on 16/03/2022
Join us as we celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day in Killarney, one of the most popular areas in Ireland. Dress in green and join in on the fun with locals as the town comes alive. Watch the colourful parade with a festival that includes street dance and music in a fun-filled emerald green event.
Staying in Killarney at the very central Eviston House Hotel with the Saint Patrick’s Day parade right on your doorstep. No visit to this part of Ireland is complete without visiting the world-famous Ring of Kerry – the ideal way to round of a great trip to “The Kingdom”.
Enjoy the scenery and picturesque fishing villages along the Ring of Kerry. The Ring of Kerry, or Iveragh Peninsula as it is also known, has attracted visitors for hundreds of years due to its outstanding natural beauty.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge and Newry.
- 3 nights’ accommodation 3* Eviston House Hotel, Killarney
- Breakfast and evening meals
- St Patricks Day in Killarney
- Full day tour of The Magical Ring of Kerry
- Free time in Limerick
- An Irish night in the Danny Mann Pub with entertainment afterwards
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour manager
Single Supplement Cost: £85 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes