Pamporovo at Christmas 2021 – 7 Nights, 4* Hotel Perelik (Plovdiv Flight)
Departures on 19/12/2021
Spend this Christmas in the extremely popular resort of Pamprovo.
Set amongst the magnificent pine forests of the Rhodope Mountains, the resort of Pamporovo is extremely popular with skiers from Ireland – north and south. With some of the best ski instructors in Europe, the resort is particularly suited to both beginners and intermediates, although the resorts giant slalom, ‘The Wall’ ensures that experienced skiers will not be disappointed. The Travel Solutions ski depot is the largest in resort with experienced and friendly staff always available to help.
All our hotels are located within the centre of the village and are only a short transfer each morning to the ski centre. Our ski team are always on hand to help and offer advice, or to arrange après ski activities.
Within a few minutes of your hotel you will find a choice of bars and restaurants – many with live music and great craic into the early hours. During the day, Alex’s Bar, close to the ski depot and lift station, always offers a special welcome to Travel Solutions customers.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flight Belfast International to Plovdiv with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kgs checked baggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in the 4* Hotel Perelik
- Half-board basis
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Hotel Perelik – Spa centre is not included in the price. You can book access to the spa for £15 per person per day in advance
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of Helmets*
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There are no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
Depart Belfast 10.00pm – arrive Plovdiv 15.50pm
Return Plovdiv 12.40pm – arrive Belfast 14.55pm
Single Supplement Cost: £149 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour