Scotland’s Festive Shopping & Markets (inc Tribute Night)
Departures between 26/11/2021 and 10/12/2021
Get your winter woollies on and kick off your Christmas festivities in Scotland – enjoy the magical atmosphere at not one but two fantastic Scottish Christmas Markets, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Both offering a huge selection of gifts and delicious street food and filles with the smell of cinnamon and mulled wine hangs in the air. Then let your hair down at possibly the highlight of the tour, a superb ABBA tribute act (departure 26th November & 3rd December) or Rod Stewart tribute act (departure 10th December).
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Terminal.
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 3* Loch Long Hotel, Arrochar
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Visits to Glasgow and Edinburgh Christmas markets
- Free time at Braehead Shopping Centre
- ABBA Tribute Act (23th Nov & 3rd Dec) or Rod Stewart Tribute Act (10th Dec)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Departs Belfast Port 07.30 arrives Cairnryan Port 09.52
Departs Cairnryan Port 19.30 Arrives Belfast Port 21.45
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
Single Supplement Cost: £60 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes