Derbyshire Stately Homes and Sherwood Forest
Departures on 08/07/2024
Derbyshire is home to many magnificent historic houses, stately homes, halls, castles and other buildings and gardens. Staying at an 18th century Georgian manor house. The Best Western Plus West Retford Hotel lies within walking distance of historic Retford itself. During the tour we visit Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall two of the finest buildings in the country and very popular attractions. Explore the popular Sherwood Forest known as the secret hiding place of Nottinghamshire’s outlaw hero Robin Hood. Visit the Cathedral City of Lincoln, stepped in history, the city offers a range of shopping opportunities, a splendid castle which houses one of the four surviving copies of the Magna Carta and a simply stunning Cathedral.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge, Newry, Dundalk, Drogheda, and Dublin Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Dublin Port/Holyhead
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Best Western Plus West Retford, Retford
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Entrance to Chatsworth House
- Entrance to Hardwick Hall
- Visit Bakewell
- Visit Newark-on-Trent
- Visit Lincoln
- Visit Sherwood Forest Visitor Centre
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Depart Dublin 08:15 / Arrive Holyhead 11:50
- Depart Holyhead 14:45 / Arrive Dublin 18:00
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability.
Single Supplement Cost: £135 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes