Discover the Splendour of Lake Como
With it’s spectacular coastline, sprawling mansions and glorious sunshine, it’s no surprise that Lake Como in Italy has been drawing in an A-list crowd for decades. Crystal clear lakes are framed by majestic snow capped peaks and emerald green slopes are encircled by ancient villas and quaint little lakeside villages.
Departing 17th June & 30th September 2020
From £799 per person sharing
Please click ‘Check Availability’ for dates and prices
- Return flights from Belfast International Airport to Milan with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 20kg baggage
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Hotel Britannia Excelsior
- All-inclusive package including buffet breakfast, packed or buffet lunch and 4 course buffet dinner
- Open bar from 10:00am to 11:30pm serving hot and cold drinks, local beers, wines, spirits, sparkling wine and soft drinks
- Entertainment most evenings
- Private boat tour of the Lake with a stop in Bellagio
- Full day excursion to Lake Maggiore with optional extra to visit the islands with guide
- Berina Express with a visit to St. Moritz with guide
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement – £140 per person
Not Included: Italian Tourist tax collected by the hotel on arrival, approximately 4.00 euro per person per day
Flight times: (correct at time of print)
Outward 11:25 am – Arrives 2:50 pm
Return 9:30 am – Arrives 11:00 am
Note: A valid British or EU member state passport is required for this tour.
Hotel Britannia Excelsior – Cadenabbia
The classically styled rooms featuring antique-style furnishings and mountain or lake views offer flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi. Most have balconies. Plush suites add seating areas and balconies with views of the Bellagio peninsula.
The 4 restaurants and bars include lakeside and Brazilian options. Other perks include a pool on floats over the lake, a separate outdoor pool, a fitness room and bike rentals.
< Back to description
Meet your Travel Solutions tour manager at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Milan. On arrival transfer to the resort with the rest of the day free to relax.
A day to explore the hotel and the resort, there’s plenty to do.
Join the jet set with a visit to the luxury alpine resort of St. Moritz before joining the iconic Bernina Train for a thrilling train ride through the Alps.
Today you are free to enjoy the resort, why not take a stroll to the gorgeous botanical gardens of the 18th century Villa Carlotta.
Spend today on a cruise on a private boat chartered especially for your group taking in Bellagio, the “Pearl of the lake”, where pastel coloured buildings lie in the shadow of the bell tower of San Giacomo.
Join us on a visit to romantic Lake Maggiore, beloved of poets and framed by the mighty snow-capped Alps. There will be an opportunity for you to visit the beautiful Borromen Islands (payable locally).
Today have a rest and relax in style – maybe sip a cocktail in the sun on one of the outdoor terraces against the backdrop of awe-inspiring scenery.
Sadly, it’s time to say arrivaderci and transfer back to Milan for the flight back to Belfast International.
*Please note days on this itinerary may change*
< Back to description
Departures between 17 Jun 2020 and 30 Sep 2020
Adult prices from £799