3* Hotel Eggerwirt – Söll
Departures between 23/12/2023 and 02/03/2024
Hotel Eggerwirt is situated in Söll’s center, just 800 meters away from SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Ski Area. Guests can enjoy an Austrian menu at the hotel’s restaurant and relax in the hotel sauna. Rooms feature Alpine-style design with beautiful balcony views of Wilder Kaiser Mountains, cable TV, seating and bathroom.
Discover the ski resort of Soll, part of the 288km SkiWelt which is one of the biggest linked areas in Austria. If you have the ski skills already, you can certainly cover some miles on the wide blues and reds – only a quick bus ride away from the village. If you are a beginner, visit other areas in the resort such as Hexenwiese.
With chalet-style buildings, painted murals and wooden balconies, the small village is as traditional as it gets. It comes to life in the afternoons when visitors and locals head to the bars for some class Austrian après. At great value, Moonlight Bar and Hexenalm are favourites for their traditional Tyrolean décor and cheesy Europop tunes.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, half-board, 2 sharing double comfort room with balcony or terrace. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flight Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights’ accommodation 3* Hotel Eggerwirt, Soll
- Half Board
- Austrian Tourist Tax payable locally to hotel
- Ski packs can be purchased in resort
- Helmets can be hired locally in resort.
- Departs Belfast International 06:00 / Arrives Salzburg 09:40
- Departs Salzburg 10:30 / Arrives Belfast International 12:10
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour