4* Festa Winter Palace – Borovets
Departures between 24/12/2023 and 16/03/2024
Hotel Festa Winter Palace offers an unforgettable escape in the mountains. Located in the heart of one of the oldest winter resorts in Bulgaria, this four-star luxury hotel guarantees excellent services and distinct amenities.
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Nightlife is extensive with bars and restaurants to suit all tastes – many offering late music and karaoke. Night-time skiing is available at a small additional charge.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed and breakfast, ski pack, 2 persons sharing a double room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights from Belfast International with Jet2 (Please see Additional Information)
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage pe rperson
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 4* Festa Winter Palace, Borovets
- Bed and breakfast
- 6 day ski pack; lift pass, ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions representative
Please Note: Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 7 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-6 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided.
- An example of a typical day can include 2 hours of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided. All kindergarten activities cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed on arrival by your resort representative. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- Children under 4 NO FACILITES IN RESORT
Please see additional information
Half-Board Supplement - £200 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour