Festive Fun in Yorkshire
Departures on 06/12/2021
Join us for a fabulous few days touring Yorkshire during the festive period. There will be lots of sightseeing, shopping and relaxing on our festive fun tour, sure to get you into the festive spirit. Staying in the delightful Spa town of Harrogate you will have free time to explore the sights, historic buildings, stunning scenery, and natural springs. Visit the magnificent stately home of Castle Howard as it is transformed for the festive season. Explore vibrant York and enjoy the magical Christmas market stalls of St. Nicholas Fayre which takes place in the historic heart of the city. There will be plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing in the delightful towns of Knaresborough, and Skipton. This value packed tour will be the perfect way to kick off the festive season!
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Terminal.
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the 3* Cairn Hotel, Harrogate
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Pre-dinner mulled wine drinks reception on arrival
- Live entertainment each evening
- Mini Afternoon Tea with fizz drinks reception
- Visit to Castle Howard
- Visit to the St Nicholas Fayre and the medieval town of York
- Free time in Harrogate
- Visits to Skipton and Knaresborough
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
Single Supplement Cost: £85 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes