Gästehaus Maximilian – Söll
Departures between 23/12/2023 and 09/03/2024
Gästehaus Maximilian is a charming and cozy bed and breakfast located in the picturesque town of Söll in Austria. With its warm and welcoming atmosphere, Gästehaus Maximilian provides a comfortable and convenient base for your adventures in the Tyrolean Alps. The rooms are cozy and well-equipped with modern amenities and offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The staff is friendly and helpful, ensuring that guests have a memorable stay. With its beautiful location and top-notch service, Gästehaus Maximilian is the perfect getaway for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Discover the ski resort of Soll, part of the 288km SkiWelt which is one of the biggest linked areas in Austria. If you have the ski skills already, you can certainly cover some miles on the wide blues and reds – only a quick bus ride away from the village. If you are a beginner, visit other areas in the resort such as Hexenwiese.
With chalet-style buildings, painted murals and wooden balconies, the small village is as traditional as it gets. It comes to life in the afternoons when visitors and locals head to the bars for some class Austrian après. At great value, Moonlight Bar and Hexenalm are favourites for their traditional Tyrolean décor and cheesy Europop tunes.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed & breakfast, 2 sharing double room with balcony. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights in Gästehaus Maximilian, Söll
- Bed & breakfast
- Austrian Tourist Tax payable locally to hotel
- Ski packs can be purchased in resort
- Departs Belfast International 06:00 / Arrives Salzburg 09:40
- Departs Salzburg 10:30 / Arrives Belfast International 12:10
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour