Historic Chester and Tatton Park
Departures on 08/08/2022
Join us as we discover historic Chester, one of the best preserved and most beautiful cities in the UK. Spend time in historical city and learn that each chapter of Chester’s history is etched into the very fabric of the city. The ancient city is a truly breath-taking experience with its city walls, the largest Roman Amphitheatre in the UK, the oldest racecourse still in operation in the world and a 1000-year-old medieval cathedral. To make the most of the sights, enjoy a short cruise along the River Dee. During this tour you will also visit Tatton Park, one of the UK’s most historic estates with acres of parkland and gardens to explore.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge, Newry, Dundalk, Drogheda and Dublin Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Dublin Port/Holyhead
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* BW The Queen at Chester Hotel, Chester
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Free time in Chester
- Visit Tatton Park
- River Dee Cruise
- Visit to Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Stena Line asks that you store your main luggage in the luggage trollies prior to boarding the ferry. We advise a small hold all for the nights you travel on-board. Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
Please note: Due to current government restrictions tour details are subject to changes. Some hotel facilities, entertainment and services may not be available.
- Departs Dublin 08:15 – Arrives Holyhead 11:50
- Departs Holyhead 14:45 – Arrives Dublin 18:00
Single Supplement Cost: £90 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.