Historic Chester, Liverpool & Tatton Park
Departures on 04/09/2021
Join us as we discover historic Chester, one of the best preserved and most beautiful cities in the UK. Spend time in historical city and learn that each chapter of Chester’s history is etched into the very fabric of the city. The ancient city is a truly breath-taking experience with its city walls, the largest Roman Amphitheatre in the UK, the oldest racecourse still in operation in the world and a 1000-year-old medieval cathedral. To make the most of the sights, enjoy a short cruise along the River Dee. During this tour you will also visit Tatton Park, one of the UK’s most historic estates with acres of parkland and gardens to explore. We could not transit through Liverpool without letting you experience its historic waterfront and its shoppers paradise city centre.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return overnight ferry crossings with Stena Line Belfast/Liverpool
- 4 berth en-suite – inside cabin
- Executive coaching from Liverpool
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the 4* The Queen at Chester Hotel, BW Premier Collection
- Breakfast and evening meals at the hotel
- Free time in Chester
- Visit to Tatton Park
- River Dee Cruise
- Visit to Liverpool and Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Stena Line asks that you store your main luggage in the luggage trollies prior to boarding the ferry. We advise a small hold all for the nights you travel on-board.
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
Single Supplement Cost: £170 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes