Historic Houses, Glorious Gardens and Light Railways
Departures on 30/05/2024
Join us on this 4-night tour discovering the many delights of Staffordshire. Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel located near Stroke-on-Trent. Staffordshire boasts beautiful open countryside and many fabulous attractions which we will visit during the tour. Admire the delightful gardens on the vast Trentham Estate, visit two preserved and restored railways the Rudyard Lake Railway and Foxfield Light Railway, visit the National Trust owned Little Moreton Hall, The National Memorial Arboretum and the City of Lichfield.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge, Newry and Stena Line Port Dublin
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Dublin/Holyhead
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the Hilton Garden Inn Stoke-on-Trent
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Free time in Chester
- Visit Lichfield and The National Memorial Arboretum at Alrewas
- Entry to Little Moreton Hall
- Foxfield’s Light Railway
- Rudyard Lake Railway
- Entry to Trentham Gardens
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Depart Dublin 08:15 / Arrive Holyhead 11:50
- Depart Holyhead 14:45 / Arrive Dublin 18:00
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability.
Single Supplement Cost: £140 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes