4* Hotel Alexander, Kirchberg
Discount:£50 OFF PER PERSON!
Departures between 24/12/2022 and 11/03/2023
Hit the slopes of Austria next winter with our brand new ski programme for 2023. If you’re looking for somewhere to take the family this winter you have just found it!
Kirchberg ski resort in Austria is renowned for its lively après ski. It’s ideally placed for its ski-lift and piste links to the more famous and fashionable neighbour Kitzbühel, and for nearby access to the vast SkiWelt ski domain.
Beginners can get to grips on the nursery slopes at the base of the Mairel chairlift and on the Gaisberg mountain. More advanced skiers should attempt some of the more challenging long reds and black such as the Kampen, an enjoyable scenic red that winds in and out of the forest.
Price shown based on 2 adults sharing a double
Receive £50 off per person when you book between 1st – 31st July 2022. Discount applied at checkout.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in the 4* Hotel Alexander, Kirchberg
- Bed & Breakfast
|14th Jan||SOLD OUT|
|21st Jan||SOLD OUT|
|11th Feb||SOLD OUT|
Price based on 2 adults sharing standard double room. Other room types available. Ski packs available at an additional cost, please see below
Additional Costs – can be added at checkout
- Lift Pass – £345
- Child Lift Pass (6-15 years) – £179 (children under 6 years old receive a free lift pass on resort)
- Ski Hire – £149
- Child Ski Hire (3-10 years) – £52
- Boots Hire – £75
- Child boot hire (3-10 years) – £35
- Ski Lessons – £210
- Austrian tourist tax is payable locally to hotel on resort, approx. €2.50 per person, per night (Children under 15 years are exempt).
- Lift Pass – A refundable deposit is required per person in resort approx. €2-10 per week.
- Helmets can be hired locally in resort approx. €20 per week
- Departs Belfast International 07:45 – Arrives Salzburg 11:25
- Departs Salzburg 12:15 – Arrives Belfast International 13:55
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour