4* Hotel Panther’A – Saalbach
Departures between 23/12/2023 and 09/03/2024
In the heart of Saalbach, Hotel Panther’A is conveniently next to cable cars and ski slopes. This hotel features a spa area including a sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath and more – perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes. The hotel’s restaurant offers regional cuisine and special buffets and theme nights. An après ski snack is set up in the lobby from December to January between 16:00 and 17:00.
Saalbach is a charming Austrian village with a lively atmosphere and skiing for all abilities, it is a great choice for both families and groups. The resort offers 270km of downhill runs. Enthusiastic skiers can look forward to 140 km blue, 112 km red and 18 km black ski runs and if you’re eager to really rack up the kilometres, you can hop on the connecting gondola to the neighbouring Zell am See-Kaprun ski area.
Set in the wooded Glemm valley, Saalbach’s exactly how you’d picture an Austrian village. Timber buildings cluster around the domed church, and a small river runs alongside the main street. The resorts centre is pedestrianised and offers many cafes, shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants serving traditional Austrian dishes as well as those serving international cuisine.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, half-board, 2 adults sharing a Triple room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights in 4* Hotel Panther’A, Saalbach
- Half board
- Austrian Tourist Tax payable locally to hotel
- Ski packs can be purchased in resort
- Departs Belfast International 06:00 / Arrives Salzburg 09:40
- Departs Salzburg 10:30 / Arrives Belfast International 12:10
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour