4* Hotel Radina’s Way – Borovets
Departures between 30/12/2023 and 16/03/2024
Located in Borovets’s ski resort, this hotel boasts organic cuisine and a wellness centre that offers rejuvenating treatments. Only 2 km away from the Gondola lift, take the free shuttle bus to the Yastrebets peak. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and complimentary Wi-Fi. For added luxury, minibars and marble bathrooms are included in each room. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful old pine trees and has a sun terrace that offers stunning views of Rila Mountain. The building showcases modern architecture with snow-white walls and sleek dark wood fittings.
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Nightlife in Borovets is extensive with bars and restaurants to suit all tastes – many offering late music and karaoke. Night-time skiing is available at a small additional charge.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, half-board, ski pack, 2 persons sharing double classic. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flight Belfast International to Sofia with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation Hotel Radina’s Way, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack; lift pass, ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Please Note: Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets*
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Information for Children in Resort – Borovets
- Children age 7 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-6 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided
- An example of a typical day can include 2 hours of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided. All kindergarten activities cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed on arrival by your resort representative. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- Children under 4 NO FACILITES IN RESORT
For flight information, please see additional information
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour