4* Hotel Saalbacher Hof – Saalbach
Departures between 30/12/2023 and 02/03/2024
This 4-star hotel is located in the pedestrian zone of Saalbach and approx. 50 metres from the ski lifts. It is equipped with a large spa area, indoor pool and Wi-Fi is available. The hotel’s restaurant services classic Salzburg cuisine and international dishes. Ski passes are available at reception.
Saalbach is a charming Austrian village with a lively atmosphere and skiing for all abilities, it is a great choice for both families and groups. The resort offers 270km of downhill runs. Enthusiastic skiers can look forward to 140 km blue, 112 km red and 18 km black ski runs and if you’re eager to really rack up the kilometres, you can hop on the connecting gondola to the neighbouring Zell am See-Kaprun ski area.
Set in the wooded Glemm valley, Saalbach’s exactly how you’d picture an Austrian village. Timber buildings cluster around the domed church, and a small river runs alongside the main street. The resorts centre is pedestrianised and offers many cafes, shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants serving traditional Austrian dishes as well as those serving international cuisine.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, half-board, 2 adults sharing a double room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flight Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation Hotel Saalbacher Hof, Saalbach
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Austrian Tourist Tax payable locally to hotel
- Ski packs can be purchased in resort
- Departs Belfast International 06:00 / Arrives Salzburg 09:40
- Departs Salzburg 10:30 / Arrives Belfast International 12:10
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour