3* Hotel Suisse – Sirmione
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Beautifully positioned in Sirmione just under three kilometres from the archaeological site of Grotte di Catullo, Hotel Suisse boasts many amenities including an Internet Point and free WiFi, a beautiful garden, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a bar to relax after an exciting day on the shores of Lake Garda.
Known as the ‘Pearl of the lake’ Sirmione is situated on the south bank of Lake Garda. Very popular with visitors, it is known for its thermal baths and Rocca Scaligera, a medieval castle overlooking the lake.
The city centre is characterised by narrow streets and romantic views of the lake. Sirmione is very popular for holidaymakers looking to enjoy water sports and other recreational activities.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Bed & Breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Suisse Hotel, Sirmione
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Optional Excursion Programme - bookable in resort / Baby cot available on request / Upgrade to Balcony Room - £31 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour