3* Hotel Suisse, Sirmione
Departures between 01/06/2022 and 14/09/2022
Known as the ‘Pearl of the lake’ Sirmione is situated on the south bank of Lake Garda. Very popular with visitors, it is known for its thermal baths and Rocca Scaligera, a medieval castle overlooking the lake.
The city centre is characterised by narrow streets and romantic views of the lake. Sirmione is very popular for holidaymakers looking to enjoy water sports and other recreational activities.
£50 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Direct flights from Belfast International Airport with Jet2
- Free 22kg checked in luggage per person
- 10kg carry-on bag included per person
- 7 nights at the 3* Hotel Suisse
- Bed & Breakfast
- Shorter transfers from Verona airport
- Low deposit – Only £50 per person
- Lake based Travel Solutions representative
- Optional Excursion programme – bookable in resort
- Discount of 20% for children under 12 years sharing with 2 adults
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax of €10.50 per person, per stay, payable on check-out. Subject to change.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 – Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 – Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour