Lake District & Dickensian Christmas Festival
Departures on 26/11/2021
Join us on a wonderful four-day tour and get into the festive spirit as we make our way to the beautiful Lake District. Staying at the idyllic Shap Wells Hotel set in the beautiful scenery of the Lake District. Admire the amazing scenery, abundant wildlife and cultural heritage as we tour the Lake District as it sparkles with the season. Enjoy a full day tour exploring the towns around the lakes – Keswick, Grasmere, Windermere and Kendal.
The highlight of this tour will be our trip to the market town of Ulverston, where we will step back in time to make the most of the town’s superb Dickensian Christmas Festival! Soak up the festive atmosphere and start your Christmas shopping as you explore Ulverston’s fantastic specialist shops and fabulous Christmas Market. Enjoy the great pubs and cafes, cobbled streets and great atmosphere, there is a huge variety of entertainment, horse drawn carriages, music and dancing.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Terminal.
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the Shap Wells Hotel, Cumbria
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Festive Christmas Dinner followed by live entertainment on one night
- Full day at the Dickensian Christmas Festival, Ulverston
- Full Day touring the Lake District.
- Free time in Carlisle
- Free time at Gretna Green Outlet Village
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Depart Dublin 0815 arrive Holyhead 1150
Depart Cairnryan 1930 arrive Belfast 2145
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
Single Supplement Cost: £100 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes