Manchester United vs Burnley - 1 night midweek match
When it comes to matchday drama and excitement, few places can rival the Theatre of Dreams. Its unique heritage and world-renowned passion create a scintillating matchday atmosphere that can be felt throughout every inch of the stadium.
Home to the record-breaking 20-time league champions, Old Trafford’s 76,000 seat stadium provides an exceptional range of executive seats that allow you to combine the electrifying drama of some of the greatest fixtures in world football.
Manchester United vs Burnley
Departing 21st January 2020
(Dates are subject to change due to television)
From £239 per adult
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Newry and Dublin Stena Line Terminal
- Return ferry crossing between Dublin and Holyhead with Stena Line
- 1 night’ stay in the 3* Novotel Manchester West
- Tier 2 location match ticket
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement – £20
No bookings of 10 or more – all groups must be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
Match Ticket – Upgrade to the Academy Lounge from £30.00 per person
- The Academy is located in the North East corner
- North East Quadrant seating (tier 2)
- Access to The Academy lounge from 2 hours prior to kick off, until 1 hour after final whistle
- Burger and fries or similar plus one beer or soft drink available per person
- Complimentary match program, on entry to The Academy
- Betting facilities
- Dedicated Executive Quadrant stadium entrance.
- Families and children welcome
Strictly no away team colours or shorts. No attire displaying offensive language or imagery. The Club has the right to refuse admission to any person wearing attire deemed unsuitable.
3* Novotel Manchester West
Novotel Manchester West hotel is a 3 star hotel located just outside the historic village of Worsley and around 6 km from central Manchester and 8km from the Old Trafford Stadium.
Hotel facilities include a restaurant and bar that serve international dishes and a wide selection of hot and cold drinks. All rooms include en-suite, hair dryer, satellite TV.
< Back to description
Meet you coach at your chosen joining point and time. You will travel to Stena Line Ferry Terminal in Dublin for the morning ferry crossing to Holyhead. Upon arrival you will continue your journey to your hotel in Manchester for check-in and some free time to relax or freshen-up before your coach will take you to Old Trafford for tonight’s game. After the game your coach will take you back to your hotel.
After breakfast and checking out its time to re-join your coach for the journey to Holyhead for the afternoon Stena Line sailing to Dublin. After disembarking the ferry, you will then travel on to your original joining point.
< Back to description
Departing 21 Jan 2020
Adult prices from £239