Manchester United vs Watford - Cruise to Old Trafford
When it comes to matchday drama and excitement, few places can rival the Theatre of Dreams. Its unique heritage and world-renowned passion create a scintillating matchday atmosphere that can be felt throughout every inch of the stadium.
Home to the record-breaking 20-time league champions, Old Trafford’s 76,000 seat stadium provides an exceptional range of executive seats that allow you to combine the electrifying drama of some of the greatest fixtures in world football.
Manchester United vs Watford
Departing 22nd February 2020
(Dates are subject to change due to television)
From £239 per person
Children under 12 receive a £20 discount
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly and Belfast Stena port
- Return overnight ferry crossing between Belfast and Liverpool with Stena Line
- Tier 2 location match ticket
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- 4 berth en-suite cabin – £130 return
We recommend you have pre-booked your cabin as they may not be available to book on the day.
No bookings of 10 or more – all groups must be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
Match Ticket – Upgrade to the Academy Lounge from £30.00 per person
- The Academy is located in the North East corner
- North East Quadrant seating (tier 2)
- Access to The Academy lounge from 2 hours prior to kick off, until 1 hour after final whistle
- Burger and fries or similar plus one beer or soft drink available per person
- Complimentary match program, on entry to The Academy
- Betting facilities
- Dedicated Executive Quadrant stadium entrance.
- Families and children welcome
Strictly no away team colours or shorts. No attire displaying offensive language or imagery. The Club has the right to refuse admission to any person wearing attire deemed unsuitable.
2 nights will be spent onboard the ferry.
Fancy spoiling yourself?
Snooze across the Irish Sea with a comfortable en-suite cabin
(sleeps up to 4) for only £130/cabin return.
< Back to description
Please meet your coach at your chosen joining point and time. You will travel to Stena Line (Liverpool/Birkenhead Terminal) in Belfast to join the overnight ferry crossing to Liverpool (Birkenhead). We recommend you have pre-booked your cabin as they may not be available to book on the day. If you have paid extra for the cabin your Tour Manager will provide you with your cabin keys at check-in.
Arrival in Liverpool (Birkenhead) is at 06:30. You will re-join the coach and disembark the ferry and travel on to Manchester. We will make a comfort stop en-route for breakfast. You can, Kick Off time permitting, enjoy a visit to the National Football Museum (payable locally) before travelling to Old Trafford in good time for today’s match.
After the match you will re-join your coach and travel to Birkenhead for the overnight sailing to Belfast. We recommend you have pre-booked your cabin as they may not be available to book on the day. If you have paid extra for a cabin your Tour Manager will provide you with your cabin keys at check-in.
Arrival time into Belfast is 06:30. You will re-join the coach and disembark the ferry and you will then travel on to your original joining points.
< Back to description