MSC Armonia – Mediterranean Cruise (3 Nights Venice/4 Nights Cruise)
Departures between 05/04/2024 and 12/04/2024
Start your journey from Dublin Airport and fly into Venice, a city built on 118 small islands, separated by canals in a shallow lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. Stay in Venice for 3 nights and board MSC Armonia for 4 nights’ of relaxation and exploring.
Dive into the pools, let your hair down at the themed parties, treat yourself to something delicious in one of the many restaurants and more onboard MSC Armonia – one of the ships that first introduced MSC Cruises’ distinctive combination of classic Mediterranean style and pioneering design.
Price (£) based on 3 nights in Venice & 4 nights onboard MSC Armonia, all meals on board included, drinks package, pre-paid gratuities, 2 persons sharing inside stateroom. Subject to availability.
- Outbound flight from Dublin to Venice via Frankfurt
- Return flight from Venice to Dublin via Zurich
- Taxes and security charges
- 20kg of checked luggage per person
- 3 nights in Venice Mestre 4* Hotel – room only
- 4 nights onboard MSC Armonia in chosen cabin
- All meals onboard
- Drinks package included
- Departs Dublin 12:15 / Arrives Frankfurt 15:15
- Departs Frankfurt 16:25 / Arrives Venice (Marko Polo) 17:40
- Departs Venice (Marko Polo) 14:50 / Arrives Zurich 16:00
- Departs Zurich 16:40 / Arrives Dublin 18:00
Valid ID is Required for this tour
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.