New Year on the Slopes – 3* Snezhanka Apartments (Plovdiv Flight)
Departures on 27/12/2021
Why not see in the new year on the slopes!
Set amongst the magnificent pine forests of the Rhodope Mountains, the resort of Pamporovo is extremely popular with skiers from Ireland – north and south. With some of the best ski instructors in Europe, the resort is particularly suited to both beginners and intermediates, although the resorts giant slalom, ‘The Wall’ ensures that experienced skiers will not be disappointed. The Travel Solutions ski depot is the largest in resort with experienced and friendly staff always available to help.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flight Belfast International to Plovdiv with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights accommodation
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
1 bedded apartment based on 3/4 sharing
2 bedded apartment based on 5/6 sharing
Self-catering apartments at Snezhanka do not include use of hotel facilities these can be paid for on use i.e swimming pool etc.
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of Helmets*
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There are no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
- Depart Belfast 14:55 – arrive Plovdiv 20:50
- Return Plovdiv 21:40 – arrive Belfast 23:45
Single Supplement Cost: £Available on request per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour