Departures on 09/08/2021
Join us on our North Yorkshire Adventure as we discover the essence of region. Containing a major part of two national parks, three designated areas of outstanding natural beauty and numerous other sites of special scientific interest, its stunning scenery, cities steeped in industrial heritage and charming market towns highlights the spirit of North Yorkshire.
On this value packed tour, you will spend a day in Historic York where you can admire the gothic York Minster cathedral and take time to explore the city and browse the medieval shopping streets. Visit the delightful spa town of Harrogate with its glorious Edwardian architecture and Turkish baths. Along with paying a visit to Castle Howard and the world heritage site, Fountains Abbey. Offering you an unforgettable North Yorkshire experience.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Belfast / Cairnryan
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3* Midlands hotel, Bradford
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Visits to Ripon, Harrogate, York & Hawes
- Entrance to Castle Howard
- Entrance to Fountains Abbey
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
Single Supplement Cost: £80 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes