Departures on 01/04/2024
Explore spectacular Northumbria in England’s northeast – home to many of the country’s finest castles and wonderful coastlines. Visit medieval Alnwick Castle – home of the current Duke of Northumberland – and journey along the coast towards historic city of Durham and tour Catherine Cookson Country and coast. No visit to this region would be complete without free time in Durham.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Terminal.
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the 4* Copthorne Hotel Newcastle
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Full day at leisure in Newcastle
- Free time in Durham
- Tour Northumbria coast
- Entrance to Alnwick Castle
- Tour Catherine Cookson Country and coast
- Free time Gretna Gateway outlet village
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Departs Belfast 07:30 – Arrives in Cairnryan 09:52
- Departs Cairnryan 19:30 – Arrives in Belfast 21:45
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability
Single Supplement Cost: £108 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes