3* Prespa Hotel – Pamporovo
Departures between 07/01/2024 and 31/03/2024
Prespa Hotel Pamporovo is a charming mountain retreat nestled in the heart of Pamporovo and is 500-metres from the lifts and has a ski bus close-by. Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, this hotel offers a tranquil and serene escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With its cozy and comfortable rooms, guests can unwind and relax after a day of exploring the nearby ski slopes or hiking trails. The hotel boasts a range of amenities, including a spa and wellness center, a fitness center, and a restaurant serving delicious local and international cuisines. Prespa Hotel Pamporovo is the perfect choice for a memorable vacation.
Be close to the ski and apres ski action on the slopes of the Rhodope Mountains! Book a ski holiday to Pamporovo in 2024!
Set amongst magnificent pine forests, the resort of Pamporovo is extremely popular with skiers from Ireland – north and south. With some of the best ski instructors in Europe, the resort is particularly suited to both beginners and intermediates, although the resorts giant slalom, ‘The Wall’ ensures that experienced skiers will not be disappointed. The Travel Solutions ski depot is the largest in resort with experienced and friendly staff always available to help.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, half board, ski pack, 2 persons sharing a twin room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flight Belfast International to Plovdiv with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 3* Prespa Hotel, Pamporovo
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack; lift pass, ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Please Note: Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 7 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-6 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided.
- An example of a typical day can include 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope, equipment and helmets are provided and 1 hour of tobogganing in the afternoon. All kindergarten activities cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed on arrival by your resort representative. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- Children under 4 years – NO FACILITIES IN RESORT
Please see additional information.
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour