3* Residence Piani Di Clodia – Lazise
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Residence Piani Di Clodia is great for families and offers various outdoor activities. Only 550 yards from the shores of Lake Garda, the campsite boasts seven pools and eight water slides. Given its location between the villages of Lazise and Peschiera del Garda it is great to explore more of the lake and the surrounding towns.
Set on the east shore of Lake Garda, this charming, thousand-year old town is known for its character and is rich in history. Lazise, originating from the Latin translation for ‘city on the lake,’ is home to some of Lake Garda’s few sandy beaches.
Scale the impressive 12th century fortress that surrounds the town, immerse yourself in the luxurious lake waters and taste some of the best ice creams on Lake Garda in the historical harbour.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Self-catering, 2 persons sharing a Bilo Catullo Amore (Bungalow). Subject to availability. Child price based on child (under 18 years) sharing with 2 adults.
£100 per person
Child Age Under 18 years
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International Airport to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Residence Piani Di Clodia, Lazise
- Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out
- Child age (U18)
- 2 changed of bed linen, towels and final clean included in the price
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Optional Excursion programme - bookable in resort / Cot rental - approx. €10 per day, payable in resort / Upgrade to Trilo - £250 per adult, per week / Upgrade to MH Giulietta - £430 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour