Romania Ski 2019/2020 - Half Term - 4* Hotel Bradul (EUR)
Poiana Brasov is Romania’s most popular ski resort and is located in the Carpathian Mountains, in the heart of Transylvania.
It is one of the best value for money ski resorts in Europe perfect if you want to try skiing without paying too much, the cheap and lively nighlife is another great attraction. It is primarily suited to beginners and intermediates
Departing 14th February 2020
From €1148 per person sharing
- Return Flights Dublin to Otopeni Airport Bucharest
- Airport taxes and Security Charges
- 1 piece of checked in luggage (20kgs)
- Transfers from Otopeni Airport Bucharest to hotel return
- 7 nights accommodation in the 4* Bradul Hotel – Poiana Brasov
- Breakfast and Evening Meals
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- 6 days ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Single Supplement – available on request
4* BRADUL HOTEL
Redesigned in an elegant rustic style, the accommodations of Bradul Hotel offer a warm ambiance where you can relax by the fire while taking in the fir forest or while reading a book in the library in the reception area. It is here where you can also enjoy free wireless broadband. At the end of a day on the slopes at Poiana Brasov ski resort, ultimate relaxation can be found in the recently refurbished rooms featuring comfortable beds that allow for a great night’s sleep.
< Back to description
On arrival at Dublin Airport Terminal 1 for your flight to Otopeni Airport Bucharest. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Ski Depot for Ski fitting and to meet your ski instructor, who will advise of times for the weeks lessons ahead.
This morning after breakfast check-out of the hotel and join your transfer back to Otopeni Airport for your flight to Dublin Airport.
Your resort representative will be on hand every day to assist with any queries you may have, they can arrange to book local excursions etc.
< Back to description
Departing 14 Feb 2020
Adult prices from €1148