Romania Ski 2021 - Ski in Transylvania - Hotel Sport (EURO)
Poiana Brasov is Romania’s most popular ski resort and is located in the Carpathian Mountains, in the heart of Transylvania.
It is one of the best value for money ski resorts in Europe perfect if you want to try skiing without paying too much, the cheap and lively nighlife is another great attraction. It is primarily suited to beginners and intermediates
Departing 23rd & 30th January, 13th & 27th February 2021
From €899 per person sharing
Please click ‘check availability’ for dates and prices
- Return Flights Dublin to Bucharest
- Airport taxes and Security Charges
- 1 piece of checked in luggage (23kgs)
- Transfers from Bucharest airport to hotel return
- 7 nights accommodation in the 4* Ana Hotels Sport Poiana Brasov
- Breakfast and Evening Meals
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- 6 days ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Single Supplement – €250 per person
Situated among a pine forest, it is next to the ski school, 50 metres from the lifts and 200 metres from the resort centre
The hotel has a restaurant, lobby bar, kanzel pub, swimming pool, gym, sauna and outdoor hot tub.
(some facilities & services may be subject to a local fee)
All bedrooms have a minibar, flat screen TV, telephone and a bathroom with hair dryer
< Back to description
Check in at Dublin Airport for your flight to Bucharest. On arrival you will be met by a local representative and transferred by coach to your hotel for check in, dinner and the rest of the evening free at your leisure.
Your local representative will be available to assist you on making the most out of your holiday, they will visit your hotel on a daily basis and will be able to help with any queries you may have, offer advice on skiing, snowboarding and other activities to make the most of your holiday.
Days 2 to 7:
On the first morning you collect your ski equipment. From this point you are free to enjoy the resort at your own leisure. In the evening you are free to enjoy the hotel’s facilities and relax.
Check out and transfer to Bucharest airport for your early morning flight to Dublin.
< Back to description
Departures between 23 Jan 2021 and 27 Feb 2021
Adult prices from €899