Scotland’s Romantic Highland Railways
Departures on 11/10/2022
Join us on a tour of Scotland’s Romantic Highland Railways. Discover some of Scotland’s famous scenic gems as you board a number or rail journeys during your stay. This value packed tour has us visit Broomhill, Mallaig, Inverness, Stirling, Glasgow and much more.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Belfast/Cairnryan
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Highlander Hotel, Newtonmore
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Entertainment at hotel on selected evenings
- Rail journey Fort William to Mallaig
- Rail journey on The Strathspey Steam Train Aviemore to Broomhill
- Entry to Highland Folk Museum in Newtownmore
- Rail Journey from Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh
- Visit to Stirling
- Free time in Glasgow
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Outbound: Depart Belfast 07.30 arrive Cairnryan 09.50
- Inbound: Depart Cairnryan 19.30 arrive Belfast 21.45
Single Supplement Cost: £108 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.