Borovets Short Ski Break – 4* Hotel Lion
Departures on 03/01/2022
Book a 4 night short ski break to Borovets, Bulgaria in 2022. Stay in Hotel Lion Borovets, located in one of the most beautiful and peaceful spots of the resort.
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Outbound flight Belfast International to Plovdiv with Jet2
- Return flight Sofia to Belfast city via Heathrow with BA
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 20kg checked baggage
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 4 nights’ accommodation Lion Hotel, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 3 day ski pack
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of Helmets*
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There is no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
- Departs Belfast International 14:55 – Arrives Plovdiv 20:50
- Departs Sofia 13:45 – Arrives London Heathrow 15:05
- Departs London Heathrow 17:00 – Arrives Belfast City Airport 18:25
Single Supplement - Available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour