Ski Sierra Nevada - 3* GHM Monachil Hotel
With more than 110 kilometres of trails over 131 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe.
As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically has a long season running from around the end of November running through to the first week of May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing, which can be arranged and paid for in resort.
Departing 12th January & 12th April 2020
From £649 per adult sharing
Price per adult – 2 sharing
Price per adult – 3 sharing
- Return flights from Belfast International to Malaga
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked-in luggage (23kgs)
- Transfer from Malaga airport to Sierra Nevada (approx. 2 hours)
- 5 nights accommodation in 3* GHM Monachil
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 4 days ski pack which includes: skis, sticks and boots and lift pass
- Services of a locally based Travel Solutions Resort Representative
- 4 days of ski lessons – £120 per person
(Minimum numbers are required for the ski lessons)
Flight times (correct at time of print)
Belfast International – Malaga 6.55am – 11.05am
Malaga – Belfast International 11.35am – 1.50pm
Belfast International – Malaga 6.00am – 10.05am
Malaga – Belfast International 11.45am – 2.00pm
3* Hotel GHM Monachil
The traditional hotel is located at the centre of the Monachil Ski Resort. The nearest ski lift, Parador I is suitable for beginners and is connected to the main resort centre.
• Spa • Hot Tub • Restaurant • Lounges • Ski Storage • Wi-Fi
< Back to description
Make your way to Belfast International Airport for your flight to Malaga. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast you will be met by your representative in reception to go to the Ski Depot for Ski fitting. Then it’s time to hit the slopes.
After breakfast and checking out of your room, you will be transferred back to Malaga for your return flight to Belfast International Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 12 Jan 2020 and 12 Apr 2020
Adult prices from £649