Ski Sierra Nevada - New Year on the Slopes - Hotel Don Juan
With more than 110 kilometres of trails over 131 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe.
As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically has a long season running from around the end of November running through to the first week of May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing, which can be arranged and paid for in resort.
Departing 29th December 2019
from £799 per person sharing
- Return flights from Belfast International to Malaga
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in luggage 23kgs per person
- Return transfers from Malaga Airport to Granada
- 5 nights accommodation in the Hotel Don Juan, Granada
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 4 days ski pack which includes: Lift pass, skis hire, sticks and boots hire
- Return shuttle transfers from Granada to Sierra Nevada for the 4 days
- Services of a locally based Travel Solutions Resort Representative
Note: Ski lessons are not included in the price
Belfast International – Malaga 6.55am – 11.05am
Malaga – Belfast International 11.35am – 1.50pm
Hotel Don Juan, Granada
This accommodation offers a warm family atmosphere. Staying at this hotel allows you to enjoy the ski atmosphere in the mountains during the day and enjoy all that Granada has to offer in the evenings.
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Coffee shop/café • Bar/lounge • Laundry facilities • Room service • Air conditioning
< Back to description
Make your way to Belfast International Airport for your flight to Malaga. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast you will be met by your representatives in reception and be transferred to the Ski Depot in Sierra Nevada where the slopes await. After a full day on the slopes your transfer coach will take you back to your hotel in Granada.
After breakfast and checking out of your room, you will be transferred back to Malaga for your return flight to Belfast International Airport.
< Back to description