Ski with Q Radio in Pamporovo – 3* Snezhanka Apts (Plovdiv Flight)
Departures on 19/02/2023
Join us for an unforgettable holiday experience “Ski with Q Radio 2023!” We stay in Pamporovo, the sunniest ski resort in Europe, for a fantastic week of ski and craic.
The resort is ideal for beginners and intermediates and with ski lessons and equipment included you’ll be a pro in no time.
But it’s not all about the skiing; we also have some fun activities planned throughout the week.
It promises to be a memorable week, so don’t miss out book your place today.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Outbound flight from Belfast International to Plovidiv with Jet2
- Inbound flight from Sofia via London Heathrow to Belfast City Airport with British Airways
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage and hand luggage
- 7 nights hotel accommodation in the 3* Snezhanka Apartments
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 18lv lunch vouchers for 6 days (can be used for food or drinks in Alex’s Pub)
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
In resort activities to be confirmed
Travel Insurance-We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of Helmets*
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There are no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4
- Depart Belfast International 15:45 – Arrive Plovidv 21:30
- Depart Sofia 13:40 – Arrive London Heathrow 15:15
- Departs London Heathrow 17:35 – Arrives Belfast City 19:00
Please note flight times are provisional and are subject to change.
Single Supplement Cost: £120 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour