Spring in Bonnie Scotland
Departures on 15/04/2024
Discover the outstanding beauty of the heart of Scotland as we view the spectacular mountain scenery, lovely lochs, towns, and villages in Perthshire. We join the Scotrail train at Crianlarich station for the ride to Oban, the line takes us through the Pass of Brander and alongside Loch Etive. Tour around beautiful Perthshire, visit the Glenturret distillery for a tour and enjoy a wee dram, spend some time in Fort William and stop at the Glencoe Visitors Centre. Staying at The Best Western Crianlarich Hotel stands in the village of the same name on the fringe of the beautiful Breadalbane region of Perthshire.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, and Stena line Belfast Port
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Belfast to Cairnryan
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the 3* Best Western Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Glass of wine each evening with dinner
- 2 nights’ entertainment in hotel (1 Live + 1 Quiz)
- Free time in Glasgow
- Visit Glenturret distillery tour and tasting.
- Return train journey with Scotrail – Crianlarich to Oban
- Free time in Oban and Fort William
- Tour Perthshire
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Departs Belfast 07:30 – Arrives Cairnryan 09:52
- Departs Cairnryan 15:30 – Arrives Belfast 17:52
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to attractions availability
Single Supplement Cost: £108 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes