Stunning Lake District 2022
Departures on 16/10/2022
Explore England’s largest National Park The Lake District. Famous for its amazing scenery, abundant wildlife, cultural heritage. sparkling lakes, sweeping valleys, vast forests and high mountains make it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the UK.
Staying at the idyllic Shap Wells Hotel near Penrith, is the perfect place to enjoy a lovely break in the Lake District. The hotel retains its original features over the years, this character hotel offers breath-taking views of the surrounding countryside, comfortable rooms and a lounge and bar to relax in. During the tour visit Keswick, Grasmere, Ambleside, Windermere, enjoy a steam train ride on the Haverthwaite railway and a day exploring the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Hawes and the Wensleydale Cheese Experience.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly and Belfast
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the Shap Wells Hotel, Penrith
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Full Day touring the Lake District
- Single rail journey Haverthwaite -Lakeside
- Visit Kendal
- Tour the Yorkshire dales National Park
- Visit Hawes and the Wensleydale Cheese Experience
- Free time in Carlisle
- Free time at Gretna Green Outlet Village
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Departs Belfast 07:30 – Arrives into Cairnryan 09:52
- Departs Cairnryan 19:30 – Arrives into Belfast 21:45
Single Supplement Cost: £108 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.