The Open Golf Championship – St Andrews
Departures on 15/07/2022
St. Andrews – the home of golf – hosts the 150th Open Championship in July 2022. Be part of this great event and close to the action as your golfing hero’s take on the challenge of this famous links course for the honour of lifting the Claret Jug.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Terminal
- Return ferry crossing Belfast/Cairnryan with Stena Line.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Angus Hotel, Blairgowrie – approx. 30 miles from the course
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Return coach transfers to and from the open golf on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
- Depart Belfast 07:30 Arrive Cairnryan 09:52
- Depart Cairnryan 15:30 Arrive Belfast 17:45
Open Championship Tickets
Tickets are not included in our tour price but can be purchased on the championship web site www.theopen.com with discounts for seniors, youths (U25yrs) and children. Ticket sales will open later in 2021.
Single Supplement Cost: £60 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour