Cheltenham Festival 2024 (Tour 2)
Departures on 13/03/2024
The Festival is the embodiment of everything that is great about Cheltenham, recognised across the globe as the pinnacle of the jump racing calendar. It is four days of atmosphere, anticipation and action, played out on a beautiful sporting arena that has no equal. It features the best and the bravest horses and jockeys, nervous and excited trainers and owners, and a wide cast of human characters who come together every year determined to have the time of their lives.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge and Newry
- Return ferry crossing from Dublin to Holyhead with Stenaline
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 4* Mercure Birmingham West Hotel
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Return coach transfers from your hotel to racecourse.
- Entry to The Festival on 2 days (Thursday and Friday) – Best Mate Enclosure
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager.
- Departs Dublin 08:15 – Arrives Holyhead 11:50
- Departs Holyhead 14:45 – Arrives Dublin 18:00
The Cheltenham Festival
Best Mate Enclosure:
Directly opposite the main grandstand, the Best Mate Enclosure offers a great view of the racing and a variety of food choices plus extensive betting facilities and bars. The Best Mate grandstand is a modern, bright and comfortable facility, arguably the best of its type on any racecourse in the UK. It does not offer access to the parade ring.
- Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
- Upgrade to Tattersalls Tickets are subject to availability
Single Supplement Cost: £95 per person
Upgrade to Tattersalls Tickets - £48 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour