The Magical Kingdom of Kerry 2021
Departures between 06/09/2021 and 04/10/2021
Join us as we explore the Magical Kingdom of Kerry. Fondly referred to as The Kingdom, County Kerry offers some of Ireland’s most breath-taking scenery. With its rugged mountainous peaks and scenic lakeland valleys it provides a timeless rural charm. It comes as no surprise that county Kerry is heavily pursued by visitors looking for the cliché picturesque Ireland, and it certainly does not disappoint. A 4 night stay in the county’s capital, Tralee, and 3 full days exploring the county we will discover why it has been christened The Kingdom.
On this Magical Kingdom tour, you will enjoy a full day tour of the Dingle Peninsula, a trip to Killarney National Park and, no visit to Kerry would be complete without experiencing The Ring of Kerry.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge, Newry
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Brandon Hotel, Tralee
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Nightly entertainment in the hotel
- Tour of The Dingle Peninsula
- Full day tour of The Ring of Kerry
- Visit to Killarney, Tralee, Limerick and Dingle
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Single Supplement Cost: £100 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes