The Royal Welsh Show 2022
Departures on 17/07/2022
The pinnacle event in the British agricultural calendar. With an exciting four-days of livestock competitions, with entries travelling from far and wide to compete, the show has something to interest everyone. It has a wide range of activities including forestry, horticulture, crafts, countryside sports, shopping, food and drink. Enjoy a daily programme of exciting entertainment, attractions and displays.
£50 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge and Newry
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Dublin Port/Holyhead
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Mercure Telford Centre Hotel
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 2 days entry to the Royal Welsh Show
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Please note: Due to current government restrictions tour details are subject to changes. Some hotel facilities, entertainment and services may not be available.
- Depart Dublin 08:15 – Arrive into Holyhead 11:50
- Depart Holyhead 14:45 – Arrive into Dublin 18:00
Single Supplement Cost: £140 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.