Wild Atlantic Way, Westport & Connemara
Departures on 20/09/2021
Join us as we experience the wonders of County Mayo. Staying at The Broadhaven Bay Hotel located in Belmullet, Co. Mayo, ideally located to discover the breath-taking scenery of the unspoilt Atlantic Coast and the truly captivating Erris Peninsula.
This tour will give you the opportunity to discover unbelievable natural beauty and breath-taking views as we tour the Wild Atlantic Way, visit Westport, Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey. Wherever you go along the Wild Atlantic Way, you will encounter moments of magic, moments to treasure and experiences that you will want to return to again and again.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Lurgan, and Dungannon.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Broadhaven Bay Hotel, Belmullet, Co. Mayo
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Visit Westport
- Visit Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey
- Tour the Wild Atlantic Way
- Free time in Sligo and Enniskillen
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Single Supplement Cost: £110 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes