Yorkshire & The Grassington Dickensian Festival
Departures between 10/12/2021 and 10/12/2021
Join us as we explore the natural delights of Yorkshire. The Yorkshire Dales is famous for its wonderful scenery, deep valleys with roads meandering between drystone walls and a patchwork of hay meadows and field barns. We will be exploring the tranquil towns and villages of the region at the most magical time of year.
The highlight of this tour will be our trip to the picturesque village of Grassington for the legendary Grassington Dickensian Christmas Festival. It not only offers a festive welcome but greets its visitors from far and near in its fabulous Victorian style, as the whole village is transported back in time to a bygone era. Soak up the festive atmosphere and enjoy the traditional Christmas Market and street entertainment.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line– Belfast/Cairnryan
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Midland Hotel, Bradford
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Full day at Grassington Dickensian Festival
- Visit Otley and Harrogate
- Free time in Hawes
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Departs Belfast Port 07.30 arrives Cairnryan Port 09.52
Departs Cairnryan Port 19.30 Arrives Belfast Port 21.45
Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
PLEASE NOTE: Grassington is a preserved village with lots of original cobbled streets, not all of them level – so it might not be an ideal choice of destination for those with walking difficulties.
Single Supplement Cost: £60 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes