ULSTER FARMERS UNION (UFU) &
NATIONAL FARMERS UNION, SCOTLAND (SFU)
Your ferry booking has been accepted under P&O Ferries standard booking conditions that can be found on their web site.
The following special terms apply to your booking as it has been booked at a discounted rate that carries specific conditions.
- Your booking is non-refundable.
- Your booking may be changed prior to travel. If there is an additional cost due to this change you will be advised of this at the time of making the change. To make a change call our Customer Care Team on 02890 455 030 during normal operating hours.
- You will be required to show your Farmers Union membership card at each port. If you fail to produce your card you will be subject to an additional charge, payable at the relevant port.
- This booking does not allow for the carriage of freight.
- Livestock can be added at an additional cost. This must be done prior to travel via our Customer Care Team on 02890 455 030 during normal operating hours.
- Please remember that check in closes 45 minutes before sailing departure time– don’t be late!