Emmerdale, York & Yorkshire
Departing Fridays, 19 June, 24 July, 21 August & 25 September 2015
4 Days from £299 per person sharing ~ Jun & Sept
from £309 per person sharing ~ Jul & Aug
Our popular tour for 2015 now includes a journey on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway, star of the 1970s hit classic 'The Railway Children'. Also included are visits to the well-known village made famous by the renowned TV soap "Emmerdale" and the historical city of York. This weekend break is based in the lovely old spa town of Harrogate, with its beautiful gardens, Victorian buildings and its wide tree-lined streets.
• Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly and Belfast Port *plus additional coach connect pick up points at Bangor, Derry/Londonderry, Dungiven, Toome, Dungannon, Lurgan, Sprucefield, Newry & Banbridge
• Return ferry crossings with Stena Line– Belfast/Cairnryan
• 3 nights' accommodation at the 4* Holiday Inn, Harrogate
• English breakfast and evening meals
• Visits to Esholt 'Beckindale'& the original 'Woolpack'
• Railway journey on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway
• Visits to Skipton, York & Kendal
• Free time in Harrogate
• Services of a tour manager
• Single Supplement - £64 per person
*This tour includes the following coach connect pick up point;
- - Derry/Londonderry - NIR Station - Waterside
- Dungiven - Owen Beg GAA Complex
- Toome- Park and Ride, Toome By-pass
- Dungannon - Stangmore Roundabout
- Lurgan - Oxford Island M1 exit petrol station
- Sprucefield - M&S Bus Stop
- Newry - The Brass Monkey
- Banbridge - The Coach Inn
- Bangor - NIR station (NEW FOR 2015)
- Holywood - The War Memorial (NEW FOR 2015)
4* Holiday Inn Hotel, Harrogate
Holiday Inn Harrogate is an 11 storey building with beautiful views across the Yorkshire Dales and the historic spa town of Harrogate.
Your Guest room at Holiday Inn Harrogate offers a TV and a choice of pillows. You can make complimentary tea and coffee.
You meet your coach, and travel to Belfast to join the early morning ferry crossing to Cairnryan. On arrival, you continue to your hotel in Harrogate.
Today you travel to Esholt, formally Emmerdale's 'Beckindale', to enjoy a visit to the original 'Woolpack'. Afterwards, you will step back in time and enjoy a train ride through the heart of Brontë country on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway, the "Railway Children's Railway". Later in the day you will visit the bustling market town of Skipton, well known for being 'The Gateway to the Dales'.
This morning after breakfast, you will visit the historical city of York, to enjoy the day free at your leisure. Why not visit the award winning National Railway Museum, explore York Minster, one of the world's most magnificent cathedrals or take a Yorkboat tour along the magnificent River Ouse? In the afternoon, you will return to Harrogate where you have the rest of the day free at your leisure to explore.
You depart your hotel and travel to Cairnryan, stopping off en route in Kendal, an old market town situated in one of the most beautiful parts of the country – the English Lake District. On arrival in Belfast, you return to your original joining point.
Please select departure month below
Emmerdale, York & YorkshireDeparture Date - 19 Jun 2015
Emmerdale, York & YorkshireDeparture Date - 24 Jul 2015
Emmerdale, York & YorkshireDeparture Date - 21 Aug 2015
Emmerdale, York & YorkshireDeparture Date - 25 Sep 2015
NEW TOURS JUST ADDED!