4* Parc Hotel Gritti – Bardolino
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Parc Hotel Gritti offers a comfy stay by the lake, nearby Bardolino. Spoiled for choice, the hotel features 3 restaurants, a wellness area and fitness centre. Rooms have been recently renovated for maximum comfort on your holiday by Lake Garda.
The Italian town of Bardolino sits along the east shore of Lake Garda around 30 kilometres from Verona. One of many pleasant towns that ring the lake, Bardolino is world renowned for its wine, made locally in the surrounding hillsides.
Lakeside strolls around Bardolino stretch around its cosmopolitan promenade. Popular with shoppers, enjoy some retail therapy or drift between the chic pavement cafes and experience a true taste of Italy with some Gelato and Pizza. Well known for its lakefront presence and excellent transport links on and off the water, Bardolino has a lot to offer – rich in history and local culture.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Bed & Breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room. For accommodation of 3 or more please contact our reservations team. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International Airport to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Parc Hotel Gritti, Bardolino
- Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- This hotel is not suitable for children under 10 years old
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Single Supplement Cost: £304 per person
Optional Excursion programme - bookable in resort / Upgrade to Half Board - £139 per person, per week / Upgrade to Privilege Room - £130 per person, per week
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour